OCEAN Scented Candle
- Free carbon neutral shipping UK
Restoring the balance of luxury and sustainability with candles produced for the lowest environmental impact. Each ingredient and material consciously selected for the good of people and planet.
"Evoking water can be challenging in perfumery as it's more of a feeling than a scent. With OCEAN we wanted to design a marine that is exciting and not stereotypical.
To evoke the saltiness of the ocean we have used an ambergris note.
We also chose vetiver from Haiti which has a rooty saltiness, like a piece of driftwood washed up on a shore.
A fougere accord adds an extra dimension with Italian bergamot and lemon bringing freshness; followed by orange flower paired with Lavandin, grown at high altitude in France, lending an almost spa-like freshness to this oceanic scent”
Fragranced rapeseed wax candle with a woven cotton wick. Recyclable European glass jar coloured with water-based paint. Engraved European solid ash lid. Oil blends designed and formulated in the UK.
Carbon balanced cardboard box containing foil detail. Fully recyclable. Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Always trim the wick before burning. 5mm will give the best results.
- To get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. This is most important the first time you light the candle.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax before lighting. Do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Always protect the surface that the candle sits upon (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- This candle contains lots of natural ingredients. It should be kept out of direct sunlight and used within 6 months of purchase.