RAINFOREST Scented Candle
- Free carbon neutral shipping UK
Restoring the balance of luxury and sustainability with candles produced for the lowest environmental impact. Each ingredient and material consciously selected for the good of people and planet.
Botanical notes create an accord to recall flora species that have been lost in tropical forests, and an extraordinary composition of notes engender an undiscovered, mystery fruit. Celebrating the colourful diversity of the rainforest's past and a hopeful future. Natural ingredients: Ginger, Ylang-Ylang.
"The image I had in mind was of someone walking through this intensely humid rainforest with a myriad of life surrounding them.
The top of this fragrance is not high up in the forest canopy but at a human scale. This scent is a celebration of the variety of delicious fruits growing at arm's reach. A quince accord, African ginger and peach altogether create this delicious and mouth watering, mystery fruit.
In the heart is gardenia, a lovely floral which leads into the orchid accord, resting on a base of vanilla and soft woods.”
Fragranced rapeseed wax candle with a woven cotton wick. Recyclable European glass jar coloured with water-based paint. Engraved European solid ash lid. Oil blends designed and formulated in the UK.
Carbon balanced cardboard box containing foil detail. Fully recyclable. Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Always trim the wick before burning. 5mm will give the best results.
- To get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. This is most important the first time you light the candle.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax before lighting. Do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Always protect the surface that the candle sits upon (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- This candle contains lots of natural ingredients. It should be kept out of direct sunlight and used within 6 months of purchase.
Love the smell of this candle and lasts for a long time too! Definitely will be getting another one!
There are many candle brands on the market today, but from the ingredients to the packaging, few take their environmental responsibility as seriously as UNDO. Thoughtfully created and luxuriously delivered, their products will not disappoint! The luxury price tag is more than justified by the quality of the product and the efforts that have gone into its considered creation, not to mention the impressive burn time.
The Rainforest candle is a fusion of fruity, flowery, spicy and woody notes. I won’t pretend to be a fantastic wordsmith, and describing scents is definitely not one of my strengths. I can say that the depth of the Rainforest fragrance is notable - not one layer dominates the other, yet each is discernible.
Like all natural candles, the throw of the scent is subtle, not overwhelming, which is perfect for someone like me who is sensitive to powerful smells and struggles with headaches from synthetic fragrances. The result for me was a pleasant background scent, which after burning for an hour or so left a gentle trace that my husband picked up on when returning home - a scent he described as “comforting”, and I absolutely couldn’t have said it better myself!
Thanks UNDO for such a beautiful creation.
The Rainforest candle is stunning. From the sustainable packaging, to the sweet scents of ginger, peach and gardenia wafting around my living room.
A guilt free delight!
What a way to donate to charity!
Very happy with my purchase.